The immersion week takes place in the fall in one of the seven ecosystems presented below. The maximum number of laureates selected for each of the geographical area is limited to three.
A particular attention will be paid, where applicable, to the good fit between the sector of activity of the startups and the respective strengths of the ecosystems described:
– Atlanta and the Southeast: fintech, logistics, medical, smart cities;
– Boston and New England: biotechnology, medical and life sciences, artificial intelligence, robotics, quantum, and low carbon energies;
– Chicago and the Great Lakes region: agri-agro, physics-chemistry, engineering, medical;
– Houston and Texas: energy transition, electronics-IT, medical, space;
– Los Angeles and Southern California: life sciences, health, biotechnology, environment;
– San Francisco and Silicon Valley: artificial intelligence, digital, data, software;
– Washington D.C.: Quantum information sciences, cybersecurity, AI, aerospace, federal regulations, smart cities/IoT, renewable energies, ecological transition, cleantech.
During this visit, entrepreneurs will participate in workshops to confront their business model with the North American reality, individual meetings with key players in their field of activity and will be invited to participate in events allowing them to value their project.
The winners will be able to explore other american ecosystems related to their field of activity.
NETVA is a unique opportunity for young French companies to benefit from preparation and connections based on the expertise of local actors specializing in business development in the United States.
is a personalized support program that offers a personalized support, opportunity analysis and development of technological partnerships in the United States, for young and innovative French startups.