Key dates 2023
Application opening: October 13, 2022
Application Deadline: November 25, 2022
Selection jurys: December 2022
Selection Results: January 16, 2023
Bootcamp in Paris: February 2023
Immersion Week in the U.S.: Between March and May 2023 (depending on the host ecosystem)
To apply, you must complete the registration form (accessible via the “Apply Now” button), which is divided into seven parts:
Candidate Profile / Company Profile / Acceleration Programs & Awards / Product, Markets & Strategies / International Development / NETVA Program / GDPR
You can save the form at any time by clicking the “Save” button at the bottom of the form.
Then you can return to the application page at any time via the link received by email after registration.
The mandatory fields are indicated by an asterisk *. Your entire application must be written in English.
Attachments are required to support your claim. Although only the candidate’s CV and company logo are required, you have the option of providing other types of documents that you deem relevant, including the company’s Business Plan, Business Model Canvas, Letter(s) of recommendation. These documents must be sent in PDF format or as an image (.jpg, .png).
Once you have finished editing the application form and attached your documents to your file, you can submit your application by checking the “Save” box at the bottom of the form and then clicking on the “Submit” button.
After submitting your application, your file will no longer be editable but you will be able to print it. You will also receive a copy by email.
If you encounter any problems during registration, please contact the NETVA team by sending an email to [email protected]
There are NO filing fees.
Each laureate contributes to covering part of the costs of the week by paying a fixed contribution:
– Atlanta, Houston, Washington DC: €2,000
– Chicago, Los Angeles: €2,300
– Boston, and San Francisco: €2,600
This contribution is required before the start of the program.
– Accommodation costs during the immersion week in the United States for one person per winning company
– Some meals may also be covered (information specified in the immersion program of each city), but participants will have to plan for on-site catering costs.
– Air travel (organization, booking, payment) is entirely the responsibility of the winner.
– Any other costs (public transport, taxis, on-site vehicle rentals, paid participation in social events, SIM card, other specific requests from the winners) are not covered by the program.
is a personalized support program that offers a personalized support, opportunity analysis and development of technological partnerships in the United States, for young and innovative French startups.